Monday, June 22, 2009

A Lesson Well Learned...

Through trial and error this past semester I have discovered that contrary to what I may have thought when I was younger, physical affection affects more than just the surface emotions. Physical affection does in fact bleed deeper into the heart than a mere passing flirtation. My fondness for the term "cuddle buddy" has been placed in the proper category of Do Not Try This at Home...side affects include heartburn, heartaches, and in the most severe cases irreprable heart attck. Fortunately I found the "use only as directed" directions in time to stop overdosing on SCS's (semi-commital cuddle sessions). I had a roommate as well as a best friend warn me about the possible side affects but I took the over-the-counter, self prescription route and got a little carried away.

I vow (to the best of my abilities) to not involve myself in encounters that even dare to resemble physical affection unless there is that wonderful little C word (not cuddling) used by each party.

Commitment from the start. Good motto. Good day.

1 comment:

Mychal Allen said...

Profound insight. What intelligent friends you have.