Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Here comes the sun again

I took this sunny picture while visiting relatives in Cedar City. Sometimes I pretend to be a photographer and take supposed artsy pictures at odd angles. Not sure how this one turned out. May I perfect my art at some later date...

Summer is finally dragging its way on here. I do enjoy rain especially if it's warm but when it is coming between me and laying in sunshine by the pool I find it not so welcome. Here are some goals of mine for the summer:

  • Continue doing yoga at least once a week hopefully more
  • Bite the bullet and work more hours = more security in fall finances
  • Stabilize my dating status/opportunities
  • Get out of Utah/Idaho
  • Finish all the books I'm in the middle of reading
My list seems lackluster at the moment and I might add or edit it in the future....or I might not. I have high hopes for a good summer and plan to make it worthwhile.

Sun don't fail me now!

No comments: