Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Marriage Infographic


I was thinking about how Mitch and I need to take more pictures of our married life activities and was thinking what we could do with them. I originally thought of just doing a collage of our photos in the shape of an L but I was looking for something more interesting...with more detail. Then I thought of doing an infographic like the one shown here with collected facts and little icons etc. Here is the list I have so far of things to keep track of for the first year.

Number of states visited
frozen yogurt trips
Sunday dinners cooked
Number of times "I Love you" said (based on daily average of 2 times/day)
Number of bike rides
Journal entries
Road trips
Number of spiders found in basement
Wendy's trips
Bruges wafflles (or other dessert places) trips
Number of video games played together
Double/group dates
Number of songs listened to in the car
Different types of sports played/attended together
Number of dollars spent at ______
Number of texts sent (calculate w/a weekday and weekend average)

No comments: